Friday 2 December 2011

It’s All Started In Twitterjaya... ^_^,

Hello gegirls and boboys!~... ^_^v

I need to ventilate my feelings here. AKA 'meroyan'. You might skip this post if u feel like to...

It's all started in February 2011, when i came across this one witty and matured person in Twitter, or popularly known as Twitterjaya. I just followed ThatPerson for his lovely and wonderful tweets, which will surely attract you to read and laugh and embed it in your heart and mind. The best among the best i tell you... ^^p

After months, we got closer and closer, and ThatPerson had became like an acquaintance of me in Twitterjaya. Tweeting with ThatPerson had become a must for me, every single day. We love to reply tweets and tease each other, and that made me feel alive... Believe it or not, i started to like ThatPerson. ThatPerson acts like a special brand of heroin of me. Not trying to sounds dramatic, but ThatPerson really is... ^_^

I LIKE n LOVE ThatPerson. I kept on dreaming of ThatPerson. But i have no idea whether ThatPerson likes me or not. The chances is low... Once heard that if we have a crush on someone and it last for more than 4 months, that can be categorised as love. Yeah, in my case, it last for 8 months. Can you believe that? I can't believe myself either...

Sadly, i can't reveal anything to ThatPerson since i'm afraid of rejection. So i kept it to myself... It's just unbearable...

Ok. It's already late, and i really have to go. Will continue this 'meroyan' later...

Till the urge to write comes again! Toodles!~... ^_~

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...