Friday 2 December 2011

Hello! It’s Me, Hamdan... ^_~

Hello gegirls and boboys!~... ^_^v

Thank you so much for dropping by my blog. Nothing serious will be discussed here, and it should be a leisure-oriented blog... Perhaps for now. LOL...

Anyway, let me introduce a little bit about myself. I'm Hamdan Alias, a Scorpio who was born in November 1983. Proudly born and bred in Teluk Intan, Perak, a small and quiet town located 95 kilometres south-south-west of Ipoh, Perak...

I love tweeting, and i spend most of my daily hours tweeting. Even when i'm driving or between my lectures. I just can't help it! LOL. Want to follow me on Twitter? Search for @hamdanalias83 and surely you'll find it... Furthermore, i love music so much. It puts sort of positive vibes into my life and make it livelier. Types of music that i fond to? Anything! But i prefer Pop, RnB, Rap, Dance, Pop-rock, and even Traditional. BUT Metal thingy is a big NO for me. I just can't stand it... Other than that, i love travelling, arts, decorations, and to the upmost; MONEY! Well, everyone loves money, right? LOL... $_$

Moreover, i love cooking and baking, despite having limited time to burn the kitchen. But still i'll do my best to turn the kitchen upside-down at least once a month. LOL. What types of dishes that i'm into? Any types of simple biscuits, simple cakes, soup-based dishes, and fried-based dishes. BUT, i'm totally bad with traditional dishes, unless with the help of my super-mom. She's my big influence. Anyway, i love to give new recipes a try whenever i found interesting recipes...

Ok. Enough with the mumbles. It's for sure you'll learn lots about me through my tweets and whatever that i'll publish soon...

Till the urge to write comes again. Toodles!~... ^_~

4 comments:

  1. soalan bonus!
    adakah anda single?
    ekekekkeke

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOLOLOL... Yup! Saya single. Hehe... ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL. Betul laa. Memang bujang. Takde siapa nak kat saya...*lap air mata hujung sarf Burberry*... ^^p

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...