Saturday 31 December 2011

Goodbye 2011... ^_^,

2011... Well, it might be the most wonderful year, or else, the worst year for you. Like it or not, it will surely come to its end tonight. We are going to say farewell to the year 2011 in less than an hour and say hello to the all new 2012... Should we cheer to it? Up to you, but i don't feel like to...

As for me, the year 2011 gave me thousands of sorrowful and painful experiences that had affect me deeply. It had never been a smooth journey for me since the early of 2011. Not trying to sound dramatic, but it really does...

I started my 2011 with a career that i always wanted the most, lecturing in a public university located in Perak, Malaysia... Well, i don't have wise working experiences in hands, so some of my frienemies AKA colleagues used this fact against me. You'll surely shocked if i told you the details. No matter what, alhamdulillah, Allah still loves me. And i keep holding still... ^_^v

There goes the 1st quarter of the year...

2nd quarter of the year. I came across a heartbreaking moment, when i officially have to let go person that i love the most for more than a year; WZHK. I have to admit that it's all due to some misunderstanding. And still i feel bad about it, even though we had bury the hatchet and live our own life... Well, perhaps we are not meant to be together... ^_^,

3rd quarter of the year comes...

Well, nothing really happened during this period. My life's great. I live my life to the fullest... But still, nothing can halt the cumulonimbus when it comes and covers the sun. Leaving me in the dark and rain...

I lost 2 most important persons in the last 4th quarter of the year. 1 December 2011, i lost someone that should be the next best thing in my life; MZAG. I can't help myself from fell the breakdown when it happened. Well, another separation spreads on the page 6. Rupert Murdoch should write a cheque for me. Ghetew... Not enough with that, i lost my dad on 13 December 2011 due to complication from lymphoma cancer he had suffered since the end of 2010. Another bitter pills i had to swallow. Al-Fatihah, Allah loves him more than we do... T_T

Trying to take it positively, as usual, i keep on saying to myself "there should be some 'hikmah' behind all this. Only Allah knows why...". Well, that's the only words that i could say to endure the breakdown that i had inside...

Still, i'm looking forward for the 'hikmahs'... ^_^,

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...