Saturday 24 December 2011

It’s All Started In Twitterjaya... ^_^, (Part Two)

Hello gegirls and boboys!~... ^_^v

This is the continuation of my previous post titled "It’s All Started In Twitterjaya" (Friday, 2 December 2011). I left my blog for a long period for that my father passed away last week on Tuesday, 13 December 2011... Al-Fatihah and may my dad rests in peace. Amen... ^_^,

Anyway, have i told you about that i can't reveal anything to ThatPerson since i'm afraid of rejection? So i kept it to myself and continued tweeting with ThatPerson like normal...

However, around June or July 2011, i accidentally learnt that ThatPerson is in relationship with someone (Let's call that someone TheOtherPerson). How do i noticed that? As usual me, ThatPerson, and TheOtherPerson tweet happily. At one time, just to make it funnier, i flirted with ThatPerson. In that instance, i can clearly smell jealousy in the air. And the conversation stopped there after 'some-unnoticed-fights'... Funny but true... ^^p

From that moment, i tried to keep a distance between me and ThatPerson. I tweeted less than usual with ThatPerson, perhaps for more than 1 months. I'm not sure whether ThatPerson noticed this-awkward-moment or not, but i have to... -__-

September 2011 came, and i started to notice lots of broken-hearted-tweets from ThatPerson. I feel like asking what happened, but somehow i don't. Guess i shouldn't meddle with ThatPerson's private life too much. However, from now and then, i do gave some comforting words and advices, just to keep ThatPerson happy...

A month passed by. Out of blue, ThatPerson asked me about TheOtherPerson, whom happen to be one of my Tweetpeeps. Even though i'm more than curious with that sudden question, i updated ThatPerson with all that i know about TheOtherPerson. Curious, still, i asked ThatPerson what had happened. ThatPerson then spilled the beans after much of persuasion...

Trying to be a good friend, i listened to ThatPerson's heart-breaking and tearful story. Even though i felt so sorry with ThatPerson, still i feel a little bit happy; not for that they had brokeup, but for that ThatPerson is single again and i can now make ThatPerson mine... When ThatPerson told me "i need some time to heal" and "will never fall in love again in the near future", i asked ThatPerson, "What if there's someone whom had keep his feeling for the past 8 months told you that he likes you?". ThatPerson typed a smiley and told me that it can be considered...

Call me opportunist. Hehehe... ^_^v

However, still i kept that feeling to myself, just to wait for the right moment to come... ^_~

Ok. Seriously i have something to do. Will continue this 'meroyan' ASAP, so stay tuned...

Till the urge to write comes again! Toodles!~... ^_~

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...